Monday, February 22, 2010

Europe Album

I have been working on my album from our trip to Europe last summer. I am about half way done. By the time I'm finished, I will not want to look through the album anymore because I'll be sick of it. I went through the pictures while we were on our trip, then again when we came home. Then I went through them again-twice for each day-to pick out the ones I wanted for the album. I only have three days of pictures left to go through and print out. Everything else is printed. I'll start posting some of the layout's I'm doing for this album.

To make it simple, I chose a paper stack from K and Co.and purchased 5 or 6 of the pads. Between the sales and using coupons, I was able to stay within a reasonable price for the paper. Then I purchased some of the matching embellishments for this stack. I used the Happy Trails specialty paper stack. Click here for a picture of the paper stack I used.

By using the same papers and embellishments, I am able to streamline the album and save some time. Of course, it still takes me forever because I have to figure out the layouts for everything. Since I blogged the whole trip on my personal blog, and I'm just revising what I wrote and printing it out. I've set up the album so that each day has a minimum of a 2 page LO. Some days have 4 or 6 pages. It will be a thick album by the time I'm done.

Ok, I have only one layout on my computer so here it is. I'll share more as I take more pictures.


No comments: